The Success Of Blackmesa

Blackmesa is win. If you haven't tried it or 'hate' the new version, give it another hour. Steve and Wanda need company :O

I dislike the final version. I actually liked the version before it, this is reminiscent of the first version of BlackMesa, but with a few extras. The map is well done, but I just don't like it.
 
Word. Had a good time in there tonight. First time ive gotten to play BM at all in a while. I enjoyed every minute of it. The final version rocks. Had some good times healing Goretex and contrary to popular belief, he wasnt in the vents that much:huh:

It was a strange night on BM... I died at the hands of the freakin' MEDIC more than Goretex... :) the last two nights have actually been a whole lot of fun on the server.... I have lost a lot of sleep as a result.... but it has been worth it...
 
I had played Blackmesa once (the v7 version) and thought it was too complex and complicated so I waited for a newer version and got excited when I heard it would be smaller with many of the things I disliked on my one time playing fixed.

The day Blackmesa_final was released on our servers I tried it out and that is all I have been playing in terms of TF2. Thanks a ton Dragonhill!

P.S. I dominated you on the servers last night and dare you to get me back! ;)

i'm dusting off my rocket boots..we may see some interesting match ups

~D
 
It was a strange night on BM... I died at the hands of the freakin' MEDIC more than Goretex... :) the last two nights have actually been a whole lot of fun on the server.... I have lost a lot of sleep as a result.... but it has been worth it...
I have seen some outrageous medics the past few days...

the closed in areas help them as they run backwards and needle ya

~D
 
Blackmesa is deffinetly my favorite map, final just made it better. There is always so many eGO members in it, its so hard to actually get in the server now.


Can't wait for CTF blackmesa -- CTF Is my favorite :)
 
Last edited:
I think it is definitely safe to call the map a success at this point. When i got home this morning around 8am CST, BM was the ONLY map with anyone playing, and it was full.

I have seen some outrageous medics the past few days...

the closed in areas help them as they run backwards and needle ya

~D

I had some great times killing I-Die-Often while backpedaling the other night :)
 
I really really like the spit and polish on the new final version. Way better than version 7. More intense action and battles. I have had lots of fun playing on it.

Dragon I LOVE what you did with the back stairways that lead downstairs. Very cool lighting and effects in there. great job.

Now whats this about a CTF version? SWEET!
 
Me, goretex, and dragonhill are the only ones who keep refreshing the game tracker page at this time of night. lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top