- Joined
- May 13, 2009
- Messages
- 2
For starters, my DoD screen name is Pvt.NeckFat. For the last few days, I have been hanging out in your 24/7 Donner map. From my skill, or lack there of I should say, you can tell I am a newbie to this game. But I throughly enjoy it, and really don't mind being used as target practice. Just hope you all don't mind me taking up a space on the server...
I figure though, that playing with such quality players, like yourselves, one day maybe it'll help me, and I might improve.
But today while I was on your serve was one of my worst performances ever. It was nothing like the previous few days that I played with you guys. Granted I was rather weak then also, but nothing like today though. :blushing:
So thanks for not bumping me. I'm heading out to get a mic, so at the very least I will be able to communicate the next time I out there..
I figure though, that playing with such quality players, like yourselves, one day maybe it'll help me, and I might improve.
But today while I was on your serve was one of my worst performances ever. It was nothing like the previous few days that I played with you guys. Granted I was rather weak then also, but nothing like today though. :blushing:
So thanks for not bumping me. I'm heading out to get a mic, so at the very least I will be able to communicate the next time I out there..

















