Hey guys
Recently, I have received the Blue Screen a few times this week now and I was wondering...
Will it stop happening? if so when? If not, what should I do?
Also, since these crashes have been happening, my Windows loads slower than when it use to.
Example: I Start up Computer, the HP Logo comes loads, stays on the HP Logo for a minimum of 1 minute to a maximum of 3 minutes, then finally loads Windows Vista. (Windows use to load in less than a minute)
So I think these slow performances are related to the Blue Screen
Any suggestion on what to do? :huh:
Recently, I have received the Blue Screen a few times this week now and I was wondering...
Will it stop happening? if so when? If not, what should I do?
Also, since these crashes have been happening, my Windows loads slower than when it use to.
Example: I Start up Computer, the HP Logo comes loads, stays on the HP Logo for a minimum of 1 minute to a maximum of 3 minutes, then finally loads Windows Vista. (Windows use to load in less than a minute)
So I think these slow performances are related to the Blue Screen
Any suggestion on what to do? :huh:













