Steam ID/ Acc Help

KiLLaM

I made one post
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
29
Well umm i have two different accounts: One for CS Source and another Team Fortress 2. I Wanted to know is it possible to use both accounts on this one eGO accounts because i dont know how to use both and maintain the eGO tag and keep MAUL verified for both.
 
ummmm...im not 100% but im pretty sure you can only have one account for eGO...im gonna leave that up for a more Senior member to anwser

EDIT: Sorry...i didnt mean only one account....I meant like once account per maul....sorry for typing that up wrong
 
Last edited:
You can only link one Steam account with MAUL.


What Spidey/Schmidt said...one account/steam id per Maul ID. So basically gonna have to pick one and thats your admin account and the other you are just a pub.

I am curious as to why you put them on seperate accounts though since it seems that it would be a pain to have to log out and sign into the other to switch games.
 
I Picked 2 different Accounts because the TF2 Account i got first for ESEA and than i used i got another account for Source for free from cousin so....

If i use the TF2 Account as a Non-Admin account can i still tag up my = (e) = Tag? I'll just keep the CS:S one as my Admin account since that's the one i use the most.
 
If i use the TF2 Account as a Non-Admin account can i still tag up my = (e) = Tag? I'll just keep the CS:S one as my Admin account since that's the one i use the most.


I dont think there would be an issue with that. Used to be what we had to do with DoD when they had a program that booted anyone of eG or higher and you hadnt been setup on those servers with admin yet.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top