G Griffen Rookie Joined May 10, 2009 Messages 75 May 16, 2009 #1 Problem: When I'm in game, I can't see most areas of the map that are well darkened. I think its a graphics card problem, but I'm not sure. If it is, here is the information on the card. Manufacturer: MSI Video Card: ASUS EAH4550 series
Problem: When I'm in game, I can't see most areas of the map that are well darkened. I think its a graphics card problem, but I'm not sure. If it is, here is the information on the card. Manufacturer: MSI Video Card: ASUS EAH4550 series
B Bravo Company Forum Fiend Joined Mar 30, 2009 Messages 645 May 16, 2009 #2 Turn your gramma up all the way. Ingame menu> options> advanced options (or something like that)> gramma
Turn your gramma up all the way. Ingame menu> options> advanced options (or something like that)> gramma
Toasteddude Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 995 May 16, 2009 #3 Bravo Company said: Turn your gramma up all the way. Ingame menu> options> advanced options (or something like that)> gramma Click to expand... Gamma, not gramma. But that is probably the issue here.
Bravo Company said: Turn your gramma up all the way. Ingame menu> options> advanced options (or something like that)> gramma Click to expand... Gamma, not gramma. But that is probably the issue here.
G Griffen Rookie Joined May 10, 2009 Messages 75 May 16, 2009 #5 It's on the highest when I play, and I still can't see much of the maps. Sorry I forgot the mention that.
It's on the highest when I play, and I still can't see much of the maps. Sorry I forgot the mention that.
X _Xx_HeX_xX_ Active Member Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 333 May 16, 2009 #6 update your drivers , if their up 2 date go back a few versions , if thAT doesnt work , get a new vid card.
update your drivers , if their up 2 date go back a few versions , if thAT doesnt work , get a new vid card.