Thoughts Upon Killing floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiberias

Poster
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
192
Any thoughts? Likes Dislikes. I personally see a game with alot of potential and especially at 15 its a good buy. But lets hear your thoughts
 
This thread would fit better in misc games forums. :)

But to answer your question, I though about buying it, not sure yet..
 
it looks ok, but coming from someone who hasn't bought l4d, I would much rather have l4d than killing floor.
 
Me and Zegz have it and its a really good play its pretty much like the l4d survival mode mixed with CSS its intresting has a weight element to i.e. carry too much slow down sorta thing. its a very intresting play
 
I got it today, it's a great game. I kinda like it more than L4D (After playing L4D to death...).
 
It's like you took L4D, RE2, CSS, and TF2, tossed them into a blender, and added a dollop of terrible voice acting. It's pretty fun, challenging, and at that price it's hard to beat.
 
i never played the retail one but i played it way back when it was just a ut2004 mod and it was a good game.

it would of been nice though if they moved it up the the unreal 3 game engine instead of using the old unreal 2.5 one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top