A AdmiralVonBentebent Forum Fiend Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 601 May 17, 2009 #21 Wow. That was awesome. :,D
R R3POMAN EGO Addict Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,178 May 17, 2009 #25 do i smell soiled baby diaper? I LOVE KABOOM!
S s3rv0 Famous Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 553 May 17, 2009 #27 Wow, all of the heavy's sound clips are amazingly appropriate for this infomercial. Plus Billy Mays' voice is kind of annoying.
Wow, all of the heavy's sound clips are amazingly appropriate for this infomercial. Plus Billy Mays' voice is kind of annoying.
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 May 17, 2009 #29 oh man this is great lol KABOOM! it also has my favorite part where the heavy starts imitating his gun "ratatatat ata tat!"
oh man this is great lol KABOOM! it also has my favorite part where the heavy starts imitating his gun "ratatatat ata tat!"
T Tomain Poster Joined Apr 18, 2009 Messages 241 May 17, 2009 #30 I love that! Heavies should definitely star in more commercials, though the Scout was probably a bit better.
I love that! Heavies should definitely star in more commercials, though the Scout was probably a bit better.
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 May 17, 2009 #31 I lol'd when he said SO MUCH BLOOD!
A AngelCakes Thread Thumper Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 1,031 May 17, 2009 #32 ^ lol stickyfinger where do u get those things?!?! haha
G Griffen Rookie Joined May 10, 2009 Messages 75 May 18, 2009 #35 You gotta admit, TF2 has many voice over potentals. What will be next?
K koolaid Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 2,276 May 18, 2009 #36 wow that was nice
H Haggus McGee Forum Fiend Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 652 May 18, 2009 #37 I like the bit where he sprays it on. RATATATTAZ
Sloppie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 2,056 May 18, 2009 #38 I smell soiled diaper kaboom
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 May 18, 2009 #39 Wow, that was actually pretty good, i thought it would be another crappy attempt
S spoolinEvolution Active Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 295 May 18, 2009 #40 LOL "So Much Blood!" Nice find.