ok now CoD:WaW key rick rolled me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
3,769
ok i got my OSSUM POSSUM copy of CoD:WaW and i enter the code for product registration and it says its wrong! its 20 digits long. and im sure the digits are what they are(1 isn't L or I) wal mart security told me his and its the exact amount as mine! whats going on?
 
Are you the same guy who asked about a RSV2 key code and steam? If so, IF YOU BOUGHT CODWAW RETAIL YOU CANNOT ENTER IT INTO STEAM.
 
Since this topic pretty much ran it's course and I don't think my comment's worth a topic, I'd like to comment on the title. I got rickrolled in real life yesterday, walked into a restaurant and Never Gonna Give You Up started playing D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top