Calling all TF2 Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleNurple

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
1,877
girlsrule.png

Hey Girls!

We are planning another Guys vs. Girls scrim.

Sunday
May 31
9PM Eastern

We need your help! We don't know who all of our TF2 playing girls are and we need to be able to find you.

In the past we've had the help of some of our cross dressing guy friends. While we'd greatly appreciate the help of Ms. Tiddy, GardeniaGrove, ScrappyDee, or Kissytriz, we'd love to beat up the guys with a team full of sixteen, totally legit, butt-kicking girls.

We need to be able to contact all the girls ahead of time to get them in the server. Please contact myself or TcVinsky to let us know you are ready to help us make the guys cry.... again!
 
ALL MAN BABY!!!!

but seriously. this is going to rock!

as i said on the other thread, i'd invite my wife to play for ya'll.... but that wouldn't be very nice of me... she's not very good lol :(
 
can't edit announcement posts double post:

CRAP! I just put the math together... that's the weekend before me and my wife's 8 year wedding anniversary.... Doubtful i will get to attend :(( *QQ*
 
Dont forget beta in the french maid outfit :P
Too late for me and on a school night, being in england an all :P
I Would come, id be a fill in for the girls, Dont even have to change my name :)

Ash//
 
Some of you guys scare me... I'm up for playing against the girls! If they have Coupon Queen with them I'm sure they'll kick the guys tails! :D
 
Well, if I can get the server, its' IP, and the password if there is on, just let me know.
 
Guys I wouldn't underestimate the girls... I mean just cause their (girls) doesn't mean they'll be east to *obliterate* I think it will be a fair fight... But that's just me
 
Also, if you're apart of our Steam Community Group, the password can be found when you click on the event. It can also be found in the TF2 Scrim Info section.
SO THAT'S WHERE IT IS! No one never tells me this stuff :crying:
 
Guys I wouldn't underestimate the girls... I mean just cause their (girls) doesn't mean they'll be east to *obliterate* I think it will be a fair fight... But that's just me

that reminds me, didnt the girls serve the guy's butts on a silver platter last time? (chopped, grilled, seasoned, and left for the hungry dogs)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top