Could Pyro be Scout's Mom?

Kamon

Famous
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
543
Lets take a look at the details here. EVERY class, except for the pyro (supposedly), appears in this video. Some more not-so-subtle hints about the pyro being female. Scout's mom may be the only female character in the series--The pyro.

...Plus, there's so many people discussing the possibility of it, Valve's likely to see this as an opportunity.

You know I'm right. This is Valve we're talking about. You know I'm right.
 
k guys, just like in Meet the Spy, lets go CSI mode/

1st, why did they change the description from "she" to pyro?
2nd, the video showed all classes, EXCEPT!!!!!! the pyro o_O?
3rd, the only thing to fill in the pyro is the woman of the pornagraphy of the scout's mother!
4th, wouldn't it be fitting that the spy and the pyro are together since they wear masks?
5th, since the pyro mainly burns the spy, we can say "love hurts?"
6th, can't we also say "hotter than fire"?

Gentleman, please meet the verdict.

woops sorry, a little Law and Order in the end lol
 
1) They changed it for the same reason they added the mmorpg things in the files- to troll us.
2) The spy didn't remove his mask why would the pyro.
3) The red spy is in love with the blu pyro!?
4) Demoman also wasn't in the movie.
 
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't show the pyros face. Plus think about it, the scout and his mom would be both fighting in the same war, which is pretty weird; plus the scout is like 20 and his mom would look a older than that. Also the BLU team members when looking at the photos would have recognized her.
 
1) They changed it for the same reason they added the mmorpg things in the files- to troll us.
2) The spy didn't remove his mask why would the pyro.
3) The red spy is in love with the blu pyro!?
4) Demoman also wasn't in the movie.

I watched this a couple times(meet the spy) and like if you look at the pics you will see scouts mom is wearing blue.... just something to think about.

Check these pics:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2wn9t8h.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/jud93s.jpg

As I was thinking about it, maybe that wasn't even the scouts mom and the blu spy knew it and was testing him.
 
Last edited:
I think you guys are just looking too deep into things.
The Pyro was never a female. He's been a man all the time. And then, once a few people start saying that the Pyro is a woman (thanks to Valve's man-purse joke) everyone believes them that. Now Valve likes to troll and tease us with this very topic.


-Calle
 
I think you guys are just looking too deep into things.
The Pyro was never a female. He's been a man all the time. And then, once a few people start saying that the Pyro is a woman (thanks to Valve's man-purse joke) everyone believes them that. Now Valve likes to troll and tease us with this very topic.


-Calle

Tis true. But Valve does listen. Remember all that talk about the Scout Update being a Spy? They took that into account and brought that into this update. They took the MMPORG gossip into account and added into their coding (obviously a joke). I don't believe the woman in the video is a Pyro, but I could see Valve is taking that into account and will throw more subtle hints ours way.

The only thing that truly confuses me is the purse in the pyro's locker.
 
hmmmmm....it seems tantalizing that the pyro could be female.....but I think its too much work to be trying to find that connection.....Although I guess if valve did play with it all of the people out there convinced that the pyro is in fact a she....they would FLIP OUT......
 
Whatever the pyro turns out to be (scout's mother or otherwise) I think the storyline is hilarious,
there have been a few examples in the gaming business of companies toying along with the players, but nowt like this.

Valve will carry on doing what they do and I intend to enjoy everyone coming up with their own theory's and then seeing what valve throw at us :laugh:
 
I'm sorry, I have no idea what the OP is talking about. Made no sense to me.
 
I'm sorry, I have no idea what the OP is talking about. Made no sense to me.

OP is saying Pyro is a girl due to:
1. Pyro not appearing in the video.
2. Pyro has a purse in the locker room (check it out yourself in-game).
3. The Scout's mom has a purse that looks similar to it.
4. Sniper update referred to Pyro as a "she" which was later edited.

Just theories being thrown out.
 
OP is saying Pyro is a girl due to:
1. Pyro not appearing in the video.
2. Pyro has a purse in the locker room (check it out yourself in-game).
3. The Scout's mom has a purse that looks similar to it.
4. Sniper update referred to Pyro as a "she" which was later edited.

Just theories being thrown out.

What does number one have anything to do with anything?

I honestly think the pyro was intended to be a male, but since you guys have argued and plastered this out there over everywhere, they're going to make a sex change. Then, everyone would say "toldya so toldya so!" Still doesn't make much sense to me.
 
I honestly think the pyro was intended to be a male, but since you guys have argued and plastered this out there over everywhere, they're going to make a sex change. Then, everyone would say "toldya so toldya so!" Still doesn't make much sense to me.
Valve never really gave any hints that the pyro is female anyway. They just started doing that after everyone went "OMFG PYRO IS FEMALE 'CAUSE OF THE POCKET LOLOL". They're just trolling us. They did the same thing when people raged and shouted that TF2 is shaping into an MMO (Remember the code lines about MMO-TF2?).
So yeah, I'm with Crash on this one.


-Calle
 
maybe we should play the game and not really acknowledge any of the theories :)

if not
To my corner!
 
Back
Top