Headset recommendations

WeaponX

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
723
Just wondering if you guys have any headset recommendations since mine just started bugging out. I wanna get some new ones with a mic. preferably between 20 and 30 bucks.
 
I know it's alittle older but check this out I've had it since it came out back in 2000 or 2001 and it still works great!
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-D90-00001-Sidewinder-Game-Voice/dp/B00004Z474"]http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-D90-00001-Sidewinder-Game-Voice/dp/B00004Z474[/ame]
 
I use fatality headset from creative, best headset i've ever owned
 
haggus mcgee is right. my husband and i both have turtle beach headsets. his are out of your price range, but mine are great. they were only $11 when we got ours. for sure go to turtle beach and check them out.
 
WeaponX

If you buy a cheaper head set, it will brake. Although some last for a while, a few extra dollars and you can get a really good head set... i have a creative fatality.... LOVE this head set, sooooo comfortable and has lasted me about 3 years now.... when i bought it it was a litte cheaper. But it is worth it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826158051

Or go Turtle beach, if i didnt have Creative, id go Turtle Beach.
 
I second the plantronics 367

good bass
nice mids
possibly a little heavy on the high frequencies
but overall very comfy and the mic is pretty cool
 
I would recommend the Plantronics GameCom, there are two versions. A $20 and a $60 one, their both the same headset, the more expensive one is a USB based. I just did a review for it on Amazon, I think their the best $20 headset I ever purchased.
 
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PC151-Headset-Cancelling-Control/dp/B000NOR89Y/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1242802551&sr=1-5[/ame]

Sennheiser makes some of the best headsets money can buy.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top