First Time Playing TF2

VizierKane

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
1,932
wow, my friend krzy gave me a 3 day game pass for TF2, i got to say that game is really fun.. I love the medic I think that is the guy that i will kepp playing as! lol



P.S. game pass expires on tuesday! :(
 
After the pass expires you should buy it. I promise you thatyou won't regret it
 
I guess, if you're lucky. The really fun ones though, are when a CTF map just falls apart into a fragfest (*cough* 2Fort IR). Just like arena maps, but with respawns.

So yeah, pointful. Sometimes. =)
 
You should go to Valve Maps, and spend the rest of your natural life there (and possibly even after you die and decompose, ("Is he AFK?" "I think so" "For how long?" "20 years" "I'll send him an AFK-check in a few minutes")). You should get it and frag with us. Its a fun game. Come on, you know you want to.
 
Last edited:
Yeah medic my favorite as well, it never gets old crit sawing people and then suddenly having an uber ready. You should stop by the BlackMesa server, weve been having a blast on there.
 
Yeah medic my favorite as well, it never gets old crit sawing people and then suddenly having an uber ready. You should stop by the BlackMesa server, weve been having a blast on there.

Yep yep yep, just keep your eyes peeled for spies...especially this week with *looks around cautiously not wanting to excite people, then whispers* "the update"
 
You should definitly buy it after the pass expires. It's not expensive, about 20 dollars. See ya ingame.
 
its either i but TF2 or L4D.. lol.. I like TF2 and i really whant to get it,but Can I pass on the chance on a zombie game?
 
Orange box is worth buying! Portal is one of the best games I have ever played, and HL2, ep1 and 2 are classics. Did I mention it comes with TF2? So 5 games for $30!
 
My first game since playing wow , when it came out, and i have to say, made me quit wow, and play eGO server games. Medic and Sniper = Heal and Kill.
 
I like L4D, It's a good game, but there's only so much straight playing you can cope with. TF2 on the otherhand, can go on for days before you think about taking a break (If ever!).
 
Stick with the medic, it is the only useful class.

Seriously: glad you are enjoying the best multiplayer FPS ever made.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top