I couldn't resist.

Goretex

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
805
I made a Meet the Spy YTP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNvjhHA73Hw[/ame]
 
notes on the final vid, i loved it, sound was good, a nice backstory and i just loved the sad yet awesome fight between sniper and spy, and the frightened face of the medic

overall, it had the atmosphere of a serial killer movie (where a group of teenagers gets smaller 1 by 1 cuz they are all stupid enough to go in seperate ways)

(and woot! Forum Hound Babeh)
 
What's the deal with the picture of the spy smoking a mouthful of cigarettes. I've seen that picture on peoples' sprays before.
 
i was waiting, just WAITING for a YTP that would utilize the "your mother" line, and i was just waiting for that exact phrase to be in some YTP somewhere "he could be your mother!"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top