Well heres my issue. My current card is an eVGA GeForce 9800GT 512mb & I have recently updated the driver because I thought that my issue was a possible driver issue, but that doesnt seem to be the solution. My problem is when I leave my computer on for days @ a time, I will want to play a game that requires a video card. However, after a few days of my system being on, the graphics get reduced to 5 fps. It was the exact same deal with my previous driver, so its obviously not a driver issue. I personally never had this issue w/ my previous video card (7600 GT). Heres the specs on my computer:
C2D E6750 @ 3.0Ghz
3.5 GB DDR2 800
plenty of hard drive space
Any ideas or suggestions?
C2D E6750 @ 3.0Ghz
3.5 GB DDR2 800
plenty of hard drive space
Any ideas or suggestions?












