Logitech Z Cinema(On Sale)

FreakingHell

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
2,181
Well, TigerDirect has a great deal on for the Logitech Z Cinema Speakers. The suggested retail price is $300 and Tiger has them on sale for $80. I bit the hook and went ahead and got them. I must say, I'm amazed. I have only one con...As I didn't have a large subwoofer until now, I had plenty of room under my desk, but now the subwoofer is where my feet would normally be. That's not exactly the fault of the speakers though, lol. All in all, I'm extremely impressed. The SRS surround sound is amazing -- it truly works brilliantly. I must say I thought it sounded sketchy at first, but now there is no doubt in my mind that it works. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3523892&Sku=L23-9030
 
Last edited:
Looks nice. I have a Bose Companion II i got for 250 i think. They are great. Not sure how they compare.
 
I have now tested them out with movies, loss less music, and gaming. The sound is amazing for music -- way better than my old Z-2300's. For movies it's almost as good as my Z-5500's I have for my small home theater set up(The surround sound isn't quite as good as a quality 5.1 system). And gaming, wow, gaming with Surround Sound is amazing compared to normal 2.1. This is truly a great buy. Nice deal Tiger.
 
I always had a funny feeling about that deal. I looked and searched for a recall or problems with the set because it just amazed me that it went from a few hundred dollars to around 80 bucks, I also have the Z-5500 but for my 360 and tv. I have the z-530 5.1 on my main computer.
 
Thery're still upwards of $$$ everywhere else...somehow tigerdirect/compusa got a good deal to pass on to us end consumers...

The reviews for the speakers make them sound like a nice deal; personally, I don't like the USB connection, though....but for $80? c'mon, they blow every other speaker set at that price out of the water
 

Latest posts

Back
Top