TF2 and =(eGO)= in Real Life

Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
114
tf2-001.jpg


There was a paper wall in a stairwell at my college, and I was bored, so I wrote "cry some more".

To my surprise, someone replyed "MAGGOTS" (torn off) and "Who touch Sasha?"

Then, another reply: "no one can outsmart bullet!" by another party,

and finally "BOINK!" from a random scout.

Fun stuff! My school is full of nerds.

And lastly, this one is just for fun:

h202lg.jpg
 
There should be an arrow point to the tear that either says "I told you not to touch that darn thing" or "Spy sappin' mah paper!"
 
that's epic, my school has oodles of nerds i wonder if i do something along those lines how many responses i'll get. i still need to dress up like an engie tho.
 
Wow, that would be awesome, i wish my school wasn't full of casual or even non gamers....
 
lol awesome

i only know couple of ppl at my school that plays TF2, back in October i cosplayed as the RED Spy (suit wasnt near red, it was black but tie was red). there were only 5 ppl that knows who i was.
 
I'm one of 2 people that play tf2 and counter strike at my school. But when I got to highschool, i'll try that out. It'll help me make friends...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top