New Valve Achievement!

iGreen

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,945
ValveCorpachievement.jpg

At the bottom of the list of the new spy achievements, Valve have created one for themselves.

Anyone else think they can get this achievement? :laugh:
 
I'm sure you could with some very embarrasing videos of you leaked...you'd be more shamed than the scout, and that might get you it?
 
I'm sure there are some videos of me that could achieve this. But they could also earn the jail time achievement, so I think I'll pass on trying.
 
The corporate achievement is great, but I love the Walker blog posts more.

"You're fired. You're fired. You're fired. You're..oh, hi, Kathy."

If this was really accidental and just Valve having fun with us and itself, what a great place to work.... I can just imagine them finding who leaked and plastering that person's desk with the "Corporate Achievement".
 
I have already won the internets. I got this achievement long before it was released.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top