INS Beta 3

Just a question
Have they consider to remove killing records from the message region?
 
Here is a marine model of the whole body not just the head
wal2.jpg

Wow this is an old tread... well I thought that I would dust this tread off instead of making a new one just to show the marine model.
 
Just a question
Have they consider to remove killing records from the message region?

This is a server option, not a game default. INS Vanilla sports no killing messages. We have them on by popular demand.

this is gonna be awesome. one question is it going to be free like the original

Yes.



Air_Nith,
Thanks for digging up those character models :) They look good.
 
if the tier weapon system is as broken as the neo-toyko system...ill rage myself to death. Death to sniper fiends.
 
This is a server option, not a game default. INS Vanilla sports no killing messages. We have them on by popular demand.



Yes.



Air_Nith,
Thanks for digging up those character models :) They look good.

thank god. is the ins division going to totally switch over to it when it comes out or are we going to keep the original ins servers, and make new ones?
 
thank god. is the ins division going to totally switch over to it when it comes out or are we going to keep the original ins servers, and make new ones?


I'm not really the person to talk about about that, but I don't see why we'd have servers running on the older version. The INS community is small in comparison to CS:S or TF2 for example, so I doubt that their will be much traffic on the old servers. Besides, us admins have been dying to get the orange box plugins that TF2 has been enjoying.
 
some interesting news from last week.

Hello there !

So lately we've been working on some new things for the 2.x that I can't reveal you for now. It's about scores and menus... You'll learn more in a few days i'm sure.

As for InBox (beta 3 code name), I've made a lot of progress on it. I fixed a few bugs and started working on the player animation system. I also worked a bit on the melee attack, the basics are in and it's working like a charm.

See you later guys.
 
Not... yet. First thing's first. We need to finish up 2.x.

Hopefully this next patch will act as a good "shot in the arm" for the playerbase.
 
i think from what i remember from last time this came up that they intended to change over to the new one. looks good
 
Am I the only one who goes to the Insurgency official website? News about Beta 3 has already been out for months. This was announced way back in February.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top