Tournament: Would you come?

Would you like to attend?

  • Yes

    Points: 114 93.4%
  • No

    Points: 8 6.6%

  • Total voters
    122
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldie

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
1,051
The CS:S division has plans to host a tournament, and we would like to know if YOU would come to it!

The tournament would be held in 4 sections
You would be allowed to sign up for 1 of these sections, and if you get in the top 3, you advance to the final round.

Sharpshooter-
30 players, scouts only.
Top 3 advance

Marksman-
30 players, AK/M4/Galil/Famas only.
Top 3 advance

Pistoler-

30 players, Pistols only.
Top 3 advance

Commando-
30 players, SMGs/shotguns
Top 3 advance


Final Round-

12 players, all weapons.
Final 3 get Prizes!


We would like to know how many of you would be able to attend an event such as this!
 
YES YES YES I would come.
I would fail miserably but I'd come.
No joke I was thinking of posting a thread to ask if the CS:S division has had or will have a tournament as an event like a week ago xD.

My questions are the following
1) could we either
-let people spectate
-have an HLTV set up to spectate
-have participants record demos and have them posted somewhere

2) ... why are you event coordinating people so awesome?

My reason for asking #1 is, I used to be big into competitive CS:S, and one of my fav things to do on a friday or saturday was grab a mountaindew, kickback, and watch the pros duke it out on HLTV.
 
YES PLEASE!!!!! this was kinda my idea with the tornement! IM AM SUPER DUPER SICTED!

1)questions one: will there be teams or a deathmatch?
2)wheres the sign up sheet
3)whats the prizes if youve chosen
4)can i just sign up for the Marksman- one right now lol
 
I would want in too and i know several cod4 guys that would come play in this as well.
 
Marksman-
30 players, AK/M4/Galil/Famas only.
Top 3 advance

Pistoler-
30 players, Pistols only.
Top 3 advance

YES I will attend whatever isn't full yet
 
you betcha i would!! just lemme know the times. my biggest fear is that it conflicts with my work schedual :(
 
Of course i'd come! Sounds like great fun, although all i'll be winning is a seat to watch Quix annihilate everyone! xD But yea sounds like a great idea!
 
i am up for anything that isnt the scout
ill probably get my butt whooped for trying but who knows, anything can happen right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top