Check this Setup out!!!!!!!

Great computer setup, but far from a good audio setup. Even if those speakers are great they are being horribly misrepresented!

You gotta show your audio hardware loud and proud! Speaker placement is hugely important in how good they sound, and I don't care what audio setup you're running, under the bed is just not good acoustics! I know several audiophiles and vinyl nerds that would cringe at the very sight of speakers under a bed.

That giant monitor and awesome wheel definitely make up for it though... *drools* soo sick.
I've gotta get me a new LCD monitor.
This 17" CRT would look so puny up against that thing!
 
Lol, I played that exact same song when i was showing off my sound system to my friend.
Thats awesome.
 
Great computer setup, but far from a good audio setup. Even if those speakers are great they are being horribly misrepresented!

You gotta show your audio hardware loud and proud! Speaker placement is hugely important in how good they sound, and I don't care what audio setup you're running, under the bed is just not good acoustics! I know several audiophiles and vinyl nerds that would cringe at the very sight of speakers under a bed.

Indeed, cause you have to gain more volume and more power into the speakers. If you place them under there, you got nothing. So if it is your setup Zeus. I would change the audio unvisable objects. Maybe make a grid on your chair for it. But again not under the bed.

But else i like it tough i have seen several rooms like this. And i like your screen xP.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top