Omfg yes!!!!!!!

I think i'm going to use jarate and the bow to be an offensive teamate. I really do well when i play an offensive medic healing everyone (not just one person like when i heal salty). Putting out flames, making people take more damage, revealing spies; what can seriously be better?
 
Last edited:
Why aren't people using the Sniper/Spy update thread? We don't need 10 threads discussing each day of the update.
 
Because the day 7 page just updated a few moments ago. Jarate is official. This one is new, but we are already discussing it in the other thread.
 
Haha, this dual update is going to be intense! Can't wait to play sniper and spy tomorrow! Plus try Payload race on Pipeline, and the 2 new amazing Arena Maps! :w00t:
 
I was waiting for this post, should have been more topic specific title though.
 
As a Prison Correctional Officer i find this update horribly horribly wrong, and disturbing.

That Is All I'm Saying.
 
Please lock this thread, it'd be appreciated if no one else posted in this after me.

Again, we have one single solitary update discussion thread. Please use it.

This is it: http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=81874

Yes it's called "Spy Update," but the Spy updated is the Sniper Update and vice versa.

Thanks for helping keep our forums clean.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top