What time does the update start?

lol super funny translation, but I would suppose late at night (for me Mountain)....

meh...I dont know......................................................../\
...................................................................................|
 
According to the translator, it's either gonna be out at 10:00 Pacific or when it's done. Hopefully it's done so it'll be 10:00 AM Pacific :)
 
Well... The class updates haven't been coming online until early/late evening for me (est). I would suppose the actual class update will either come out as soon as they have it ready after getting into work and having a cup of coffee, or around the same time as the class update info.
 
please do note valve will not reveal the time when the update will come out.
Be paitent and it will come out when valve beleive its ready to be released.

Ash//
 
The update comes out...when they decide to throw the switch to activate it.

Basically dont count on it being released till it actually is.
 
it'll come sometime past 9:00 EST I'm thinking. Last time the scout update came out much later than expected
 
Next Thurday. :O :(
Jokes adisde it's usually safe to assume it's late in GMT times, but as Duck mentioned, It's nigh impossible for us to guess when the update is out.
 
There are two pressure switches in the basement of the Valve building. Whenever both are activated at the same time by random mice, the update goes live.
 
my guess is between 12pm - 12am.

I came to say this.

Valve is unreliable at this. I don't blame them though, on a huge day like this (Imagine having to create and prepare to upload this much data to millions of people all over the world...not fun), any number of small or large problems could happen that can cause them to be behind schedule. Better off just to leave it as a date and not a time, and just bust your ass all day to get that update out. I doubt it's a bunch of peeps chilling in a conference room with donuts, coffee, and some video games, waiting to just flick the "Update" switch on the wall.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top