What time does the update start?

There are two pressure switches in the basement of the Valve building. Whenever both are activated at the same time by random mice, the update goes live.

I like this one the best. It could turn into a betting game. And you know what? Those are fun.

So...through the transitive property...waiting for Valve to release updates is fun...

I don't think that worked out right.
 
I like this one the best. It could turn into a betting game. And you know what? Those are fun.

So...through the transitive property...waiting for Valve to release updates is fun...

I don't think that worked out right.

conceptual theories are great fun!


:(
 
i believe it will come out around 6 or 9 just like the scout update
 
pressure switches? I think there are two VALVES which must be simultaneously turned. However, there are two complications:
1. Gordon and Alex must activate them. Gordon is doing fine, Alex is waiting for some unknown trigger or some script to work out right.
2. You must hold down the use key, not just tap it. Hold it down (for an hour).
 
wow... I purposefully went out to do something today (play 40k), and ended up coming home at 8:30 to find nothing has happened. I really want that update now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top