Sniper's New Hat...

Kamon

Famous
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
543
Look at the Meet the Spy video, and observe Sniper's hat.
2vamw76.png

Hmm, where've I seen that before...
5wwn5u.png
 
They did say something about releasing small stuff like clothings sometime in the future. I guess this is one of them
 
Well, we already knew hats were coming when the inventory update hit a couple weeks ago. It's just a matter of who's getting what.
 
Heh, the sniper is becoming like Crocodile Dundee.

only not as cool.....or is he actually cooler than. I cant decide.
 
I think Goretex actually saw this first when the video came out, he just kept it a secret to a few people. =)
 
I think every class is getting a hat. At least I thought I remembered reading that somewhere.
 
I don't remember what the actual spy "hat" is supposed to be, but it would be infinitely awesome if he got a mouth full of cigarettes.
 
http://www.ubercharged.net/2009/04/21/a-look-at-tf2%E2%80%99s-soon-to-be-used-content-part-25/

at the bottom it says this...

“TF_Wearable_Headgear” ”Headgear”
“TF_Unique_Headgear_Scout” ”Batter’s Helmet”
“TF_Unique_Headgear_Sniper” ”Tooth Belt”
“TF_Unique_Headgear_Soldier” ”Soldier’s Helmet”
“TF_Unique_Headgear_Demoman” ”Fro”
“TF_Unique_Headgear_Medic” ”Medic’s Helmet”
“TF_Unique_Headgear_Pyro” ”Pyro’s Helmet”
“TF_Unique_Headgear_Heavy” ”Football Helmet”
“TF_Unique_Headgear_Engineer” ”Mining Helmet”
“TF_Unique_Headgear_Spy” ”Spy’s Helmet”
 
Last edited:
Isn't that the same site that showed the fake Sniper, Spy, and Scout updates?
 
It's legit. Look in the correct files and you'll see them. It's been posted all over the steam forums as well.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top