quick question

Just like BL4SPH3MY said, but be carefull posting your stats BL4SPH3MY cries if they are better then his :)
 
Hmmm, Position 4 ... (at the time of this post)
 
Last edited:
Hmmm, Position 4 ... (at the time of this post)

Yea and position #1 and #3 are taken by the same individual, who was banned for stat farming.

BTW, taz your are #13,129 cause those stats only count on Valve maps, no custom.
 
Last edited:
lol, and how is #1 & 3 taken by the same guy confused???

and i hate -25 is what i dont like rawwwr lol. :P

and sooner or later i catch up to you duality, just n wait :)
 
If you're trying to imply I play for points, you would be wrong. I go out there and play and have fun, if I happen to lose 25 points or gain 100 makes little difference to me. Theres clearly a rule about stat farming hence the reason that individual was banned.
 
I've just given up on the points completely, I wish there was an option that I could never see them, as I get quite upset when I lose 25 points from 1 guy.
 
lol, soon i will catch all of you.. if it wasnt for me losing 1100 points and dropping from 190 to 500 i would be higher than 100.. but anyways WATCH OUT for 47
 
Hmmmmm what did Bones mean by that

I think I am ranked 106,763 which is not to shabby if I don't say so myself

:)


TAZ


Nothing to read into that. At first I was just trying to understand how he put up the specific weopon instead of overall position. The statement about the 4 was just a plain a simple wow type statement. Position 4 out of 100,000 + players is impressive ... Period.
 
oh no doubt it is.. i give props to that.. and plus without farming the points also..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top