- Joined
- Apr 16, 2009
- Messages
- 828
Hello from the INS division!
If anyone is interested, I have an extra Trial account giveaway for TF2 if someone has a friend wanting to play beyond the free weekend starting this Fri or if you're trying to dastardly rope an innocent victim into playing your game!
Shoot me a PM and I'll send you the code or if I'm totally remembering this wrong, send me the steam account and I'll throw the activation on it.
If anyone is interested, I have an extra Trial account giveaway for TF2 if someone has a friend wanting to play beyond the free weekend starting this Fri or if you're trying to dastardly rope an innocent victim into playing your game!
Shoot me a PM and I'll send you the code or if I'm totally remembering this wrong, send me the steam account and I'll throw the activation on it.


