Hey everyone,
I have seen threads like this , but can't seem to find them. Everytime i connect to the eGO servers i get a message saying VIRUS DETECTED. And then it says its in the viewsonic[1] file and is coming from internet explorer. Which, as we know, is the default explorer for steam. It is coming from the viewsonic advertisement in our MOTD. There seems to be a problem in the coding, I was wondering if there was a fix or not? Can any council members fix this or is there no fix :/
I have seen threads like this , but can't seem to find them. Everytime i connect to the eGO servers i get a message saying VIRUS DETECTED. And then it says its in the viewsonic[1] file and is coming from internet explorer. Which, as we know, is the default explorer for steam. It is coming from the viewsonic advertisement in our MOTD. There seems to be a problem in the coding, I was wondering if there was a fix or not? Can any council members fix this or is there no fix :/
Last edited:



