Spies can now use enemy teleporters.

Not sure we need a thread for every changes in the update, but this new ability is gonna be really interesting
 
Not sure we need a thread for every changes in the update, but this new ability is gonna be really interesting

I agree. Maybe a merge of the threads or lock of this one. No need to post about everything since change if the change log has been posted.
 
I'll just sap them and run away laughing as the engi's have to run all the way back. Just like usual.
 
i wonder on blackmesa if an engy could grief by building their entrance outside of spawn and the exit inside of spawn on the stairs.......


a spah in the spawn room. what a hoot. you know it is going to happen sooner or later right?
 
i wonder on blackmesa if an engy could grief by building their entrance outside of spawn and the exit inside of spawn on the stairs.......


a spah in the spawn room. what a hoot. you know it is going to happen sooner or later right?

I thought of that exact thing. So I'm requesting testing :P
 
bump for the love of an answer from anyone? dragonhill? anybody?

You can do it. I wouldn't suggest you to do it though, it would be considered as griefing. I don't know if dragonhill has been warned about it but I'm not sure it's a good idea to keep it like it is right now.
 
I was able to abuse this mechanic on an orange map; there were engineers that had set up SG on the ramps leading from their spawn, and as a result the SG were naturally inaccessible to our team. The map has no ammunition out in the field for engies to use so they had a teleporter going from right outside their spawn to inside their spawn (it's set up such that under normal circumstances you can't get back into your respawn once you leave it). I use their teleporter (which you can use while cloaked, btw) and was able to take out their SGs in their spawn.

After that I realized that this was getting too much like griefing and committed suicide.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top