No hats, but I found them!

Posting this here:
28jaclv.jpg
 
Last edited:
They look pretty cool, can't wait to see everybody use them, and what is this picture goretex???

Pyro with no mask? :P
 
I came across this picture on random forums. It's the whole cast wearing their hats. Gotta love the Demoman's headband.
 
Actually, I believe the hats are in the game. My friend said he found the soldier hat. Not 100% on that though.
 
Actually, I believe the hats are in the game. My friend said he found the soldier hat. Not 100% on that though.

It's been confirmed that the hats are in game, they're just very rare.

From Robin:
?As in everything else we do, we want to iterate, so this is really the first step towards our desired implementation. We also think we have bugs in the system as well, since we?re seeing some players not finding any items after a few hours of play, which is not at all how it?s tuned. We want unlockable drops to be a pretty regular occurrence for players, with the cosmetic hats being the rare finds.?

Plus, here's some screenies of players having the hats in game:
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=82928
 
Awesome! I love the pics so far...some fun ones. They're totally visual though right? As in no added damage/bonuses for wearing the hat?
 
They all look great in my opinion--it'll be fun to use them! The Pyro's will look hilarious :laugh:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top