The new Sniper/Spy domination sounds!

344xcoi.png
 
if a pub said half of the taunts they would be kicked :P

Indeed.

I know the voice was mentioned, but what's with the sniper suddenly yelling when he gets to the demoman, then a few of the spy taunts are whispered again? o_O
 
I would if it was you Goretex :P

But yeah, the sniper ones seem a tad repetetive. I suppose it fits, as the sniper is going to be far away by definition. No time to really rub it in like a shamwow commercial.

You died as you lived. Morbidly obese.

And for Frisky:

I'll see you in Hell, you handsome rogue.
 
my favs:

did i throw a WRENCH into your plans?

Giddy up now!

your precious sandwich wont save you NOW fatty!!

awwwww....too bad this was'nt a PIE eating contest!

theres more that i love, but those are some of the best XD the spy is pure genius in his taunts
 
Spy taunts are the best!
This is Scout! Rainbows make me cry! ROFL!!!
 
Last edited:
hahahahahahha

the black scottish cyclops

laughter really is the best medicine!

ohhhhhh, you almost healed me to death that time!

here lies scout: he ran fast, and died a virgin!

this is scout, rainbows make me cry!

ohhhh, soldier, who will they find to replace you? anyone!

too many hilarious ones. the spy is a pun master, as well. who knew?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top