Extra Extra! McArythyism hits TF2!!!Read all about it!

Chocozumo

Famous
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
456
Guess, what, spies can disguise as spies disguised as someone else, like a spy....WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO! I was on Blackmesa....SPIES everywhere..I sniper random teamates and i get HEADSHOTS ON A DISGUISED SPY! ALMOST 60% OF THE TIME :scared:

aww well, pyros....go for it...



What do you think of the many advancements in the disguise kit?
 
I already hated those backstabbing spies, now they are just ridiculous imo.

pretty funny tho.
 
I think there's a lot of stuff they've thrown in, most of it is great, some of it ruins the class a little bit, but that's just the way i look at it.

If you ever wanted a time to do those pyro achievements manually, now is that time.
I've been in a pub. server only once since the update came out and it's such easy pickings. You can aim the flamethrower in pretty much and direction and you're guaranteed atleast a few kills.

It's a shame that it always ends up like this for the first week or so of an update, but it'll be awesome seeing how these new updates effect everyone's playing style. Think im sticking with pyro for the time being.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top