Okay, as we all know, the Huntsman can be lit on fire by the Pyro, and said arrows can set people on fire. It's like a way better Flare Gun.
On the other hand, we have Jarate, which essentially activates mini-crits when hit. This encourages no-scoping on the Sniper's part, considering that the new crosshair makes this much easier, and the Pyro reaps the rewards of the mini-crits the most, especially when compounded with Backburner (I tried this in the 2Fort server and we did soooo many cool ambushes with Jarate + Backburner, it was absurd).
Man, I love Sniper now.
Huntsman's overall sucky though. The only upside to it seems to be that its projectiles have HUGE hitboxes. I shot over a stationary Scout's shoulder and it still hit him.
On the other hand, we have Jarate, which essentially activates mini-crits when hit. This encourages no-scoping on the Sniper's part, considering that the new crosshair makes this much easier, and the Pyro reaps the rewards of the mini-crits the most, especially when compounded with Backburner (I tried this in the 2Fort server and we did soooo many cool ambushes with Jarate + Backburner, it was absurd).
Man, I love Sniper now.
Huntsman's overall sucky though. The only upside to it seems to be that its projectiles have HUGE hitboxes. I shot over a stationary Scout's shoulder and it still hit him.











