F First Timer Thread Thumper Joined Dec 2, 2008 Messages 1,079 May 22, 2009 #2 Wow,that guy got the guts to do it.
A a pet rock Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 2,417 May 22, 2009 #3 That's epic. This "Boyd" is full of win.
J Jedihitman EGO Zealot Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 1,716 May 23, 2009 #5 lol, that's some of the best psychological warfare I've heard of. Not just pink boxers but flip flops too? That's pretty freaking cool. lol, So that's what they teach you in the Army. Last edited: May 23, 2009
lol, that's some of the best psychological warfare I've heard of. Not just pink boxers but flip flops too? That's pretty freaking cool. lol, So that's what they teach you in the Army.
X xxslashxx Active Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 381 May 23, 2009 #6 Thats how the army does it hahaha anytime any place
R RampantDingo Rookie Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 94 May 24, 2009 #10 I'd be quite embarrassed if someone caught me in that. Too bad his boxers were down behind cover.
K Kill Me EGO Zealot Joined Jul 7, 2008 Messages 1,666 May 24, 2009 #11 I'd like to see what Herm has to say