What have you got?

A couple of Kritz, the Ubersaw (which I was one achievement away from getting for 3 months now and was about ready to achievement farm), the KGB, Cloak and Dagger, Dead Ringer, and some repeat stuff. Mostly gotten while playing Pyro/Medic. It seems the server senses when I'm about to leave, since every time I say "well, I'm heading out" the game throws something at me. Note that I've been playing a lot since the update came out (no more than I usually do) so I might get a few more items....just praying I pick up some hats.
 
In order: Natascha, Sandman, Soldier's Stash, Dead Ringer, ANOTHER SOLDIER'S STASH.
 
I got my fifth razorback tonight. BEAT THAT!!! ONE MORE AND I CAN MAKE A BOX AND CONTORTION MYSELF INTO THE RAZORBACKS SO NO SPY CAN EVER GET ME!!! Without a revolver that is...
 
OMG! FINALLY GOT ME A DEAD RINGER!
i was playing the civilian class at the time.


Here's a picture of me running around with it!
relliksdeadringer.jpg
 
I actually got all excited for the dead ringer :/

bubble burster
 
nothin new just 2 jarate, 4 flare guns, 3 bonk, 3 sanviches, 4 ubersaws, 4 kritzkrieg, and 2 KGB's
 
I am a victim of the strange glitch that seems to be occurring with some people, where in the space of a six minutes I got about ten items, six of them hats. I panicked and contacted Steam, they have yet to respond.

And no, don't tell me I was fooled by the item_found console command. These were REAL items.

3 Medic hats, 1 Sniper hat, 1 Engineer hat, 2 Kritz's,1 Dead Ringer, 1 Uber Saw, and One Razorback I believe.

I have NO idea what to do either then email Steam/Valve, which I did. I'm scared to death to equip any of them or even venture into another server for fear that I will accumulate more.
 
i need: The Ambassador
Huntsman
willing to trade: Jarate (3)
Ubersaws (3)
Sanvich (3)
Bonk drink (2)
Kritzkrieg (2)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top