Hey guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
237
I haven't logged on for quite awhile... my Steam account got disabled because of a mistaken credit card dispute, so that old account is bye-bye. I was wondering, would it be possible to get my eG status on my new Steam account? I went ahead and bought TF2 on another account, because I was having withdrawal symptoms :P

We had a little discussion in the Fun server today, and for some reason I still had eG level status on that server (Chat, normal eG admin level things).

Glad to be back by the way!
 
PM a member of leadership to handle your issue.

PurpleNurple, Division Leader
Tiddy, Division Leader
djsatan, Division Leader
djsatanswife, Division Leader

And welcome back :)
 
Asked and answered.

PS: Your eG rights on the Fun server were inadvertent. You still need to contact a DL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top