=[Ga]= AutoDMC Thread Thumper Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 1,113 May 22, 2009 #1 I know Valve is going to fix it, and I know they have their reasons for the new drop system. But last night was a bit frustrating, personally, and to blow off steam I made a small comic expression of my feelings:
I know Valve is going to fix it, and I know they have their reasons for the new drop system. But last night was a bit frustrating, personally, and to blow off steam I made a small comic expression of my feelings:
T ToiletPastries EGO Zealot Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 1,797 May 22, 2009 #2 Yo dawg, I heard you like duplicates with your duplicates so I duplicated the duplicates so you'd have more duplicates. Nice comic. !up AutoDMC
Yo dawg, I heard you like duplicates with your duplicates so I duplicated the duplicates so you'd have more duplicates. Nice comic. !up AutoDMC
D Doomcat Forum Fiend Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 743 May 22, 2009 #4 lol so true and so funny...you forgot the part about waiting for 6 hours for his ticket