I wanna fricken do this so bad.

Meatwad77

Famous
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
411
Lip syncing a video is one thing but this is just plain awesome. I admire their dedication to such craft. I wish I could round up friends to for something like this. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZu6FTZo1JA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZu6FTZo1JA[/ame]
 
at our talent club some kids did this with Come Sail Away by Styx
 
Me and you Meat... we're half way there!
what about 3 more people?
 
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it said "I want fried chicken so bad".
 
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it said "I want fried chicken so bad".

Lol I could do with some fried chicken right now.



an Rellik it doesn't have to be Journey we can do any band's music video. I really wanted to do ZZ Top's video Legs haha I wish I could grow my beard out that far.
 
Lol I could do with some fried chicken right now.



an Rellik it doesn't have to be Journey we can do any band's music video. I really wanted to do ZZ Top's video Legs haha I wish I could grow my beard out that far.

ah damn it, i just shaved my beard last week :(
it was no Texas Goatee but it was atleast a beard :(
 
Lol I could do with some fried chicken right now.



an Rellik it doesn't have to be Journey we can do any band's music video. I really wanted to do ZZ Top's video Legs haha I wish I could grow my beard out that far.

iknorite

Fried chicken is pure cholesterol infused win! ZZ Top is also pure win!
 
But then there wouldn't be any ZZ Top for music :cursing:

Fried chicken and ZZ Top are better left alone. That way people can eat and listen to awesome music :drool:

But we'd still have their cds/cassettes/8track/vinyls... and plus think about it.. i bet those guys are well seasoned.

uummmm 11 herbs and spices.. YUMMY!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top