Hmmmm?

Cakeman

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
1,271
Alright. So I was just playing on 2fort and an 'Acheivement Unlocked' thing came up at the bottom of the screen. It had no picture so I went to check it out. It wasn't a normal acheiveement because I had just joined and had not done anything. SO I got to check my loadout an a message says something along the lines of "This server is not connected with Steam so your loadout cannot be changed" or something like that. So, what happened and what does that mean?
 
Alright. So I was just playing on 2fort and an 'Acheivement Unlocked' thing came up at the bottom of the screen. It had no picture so I went to check it out. It wasn't a normal acheiveement because I had just joined and had not done anything. SO I got to check my loadout an a message says something along the lines of "This server is not connected with Steam so your loadout cannot be changed" or something like that. So, what happened and what does that mean?

It happens sometimes. It usually results in you not being able to use unlockables, or being forced to use a specific layout.

Usually it's gone by the time you restart the game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top