M manske Rookie Joined May 20, 2009 Messages 52 May 23, 2009 #1 I have one question Why dont my Player Status work ? "There was an error fetching user's Steam Community profile." :s
I have one question Why dont my Player Status work ? "There was an error fetching user's Steam Community profile." :s
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 May 23, 2009 #2 same thing happens to me :/
M manske Rookie Joined May 20, 2009 Messages 52 May 23, 2009 #3 Thats wierd.. Nobody have a solution for this problem ?
spidEY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 2,421 May 23, 2009 #4 I'm aware of the issue and it has already been fixed at my end. I just need to send the script to Dominion. Last edited: May 23, 2009
I'm aware of the issue and it has already been fixed at my end. I just need to send the script to Dominion.
M manske Rookie Joined May 20, 2009 Messages 52 May 23, 2009 #5 spidEY said: I'm aware of the issue and it has already been fixed at my end. I just need to send the script to Dominion. Click to expand... Goodie
spidEY said: I'm aware of the issue and it has already been fixed at my end. I just need to send the script to Dominion. Click to expand... Goodie
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 May 23, 2009 #6 i have this too but script of wat???
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 May 24, 2009 #7 it works thanks to whoever fixed it