- Joined
- Apr 4, 2009
- Messages
- 112
I am getting a pot together for the person who dominates the most eGO's during the dog tag scrim.
I will but 5000 casino cash into to start us off.
Rules
1. Domination count once example you dominated Rellick twice you get one point.
2. Pic's of each domination or it doesn't count.
3. Must be eGO being dominated
4. Must be during the scrim
5. Must be an e doing the dominating
Think that about covers it any more ideas give me a shout.
I will but 5000 casino cash into to start us off.
Rules
1. Domination count once example you dominated Rellick twice you get one point.
2. Pic's of each domination or it doesn't count.
3. Must be eGO being dominated
4. Must be during the scrim
5. Must be an e doing the dominating
Think that about covers it any more ideas give me a shout.
















