Ruthless's Sig/Avatar/Spray Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
=(e)=, =(eG)= or =(eGO)= tag : Yes =(e)=.
Color/Background : black/red combo
Images : My avatar (just the pig, not the white if possible).
Name : Piggly Wiggly
Font : Bleeding Cowboys
Division : Yes DoD
Text : Spygamer
Sig/Avatar/Spray: sig
 
Last edited:
I'd like a spray too if I can give two requests at once lol
All I want is my avatar without the white around it... unless you can think of something cooler. Thanks in advance =)
 
Hi Ruthless, I would really appreciate if you could make me a sig.

Rank: =(e)=
Background: black if it doesn't mess up the picture, or some other darker colour
Image:http://img13.imageshack.us/content.php?page=done&l=img13/5835/berserk3.jpg&via=mupload ( could you please make some better flames then the ones in the picture ? )
Name: Shuppa
Font: The same as you used for my avatar
Division: CoD4
Text: (just my name, tag and division)
Sig

Thanks.
 
What i need:

=TF2 Spy Sig
=Text should be red but visible, the font should be TF2 style.
=Text should have Chuck Norris and then iSpy somewhere else in the picture.

=BEFORE YOU WORK ON THE SIG, TAKE A LOOK AT OPETH'S SIG HOW HE HAS THE SNIPER STICKING OUT LIKE THAT. PLEASE MAKE THE SIG LIKE THAT BUT INSTEAD OF SNIPER PUT A SPY! http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=85509


Thank you very much,

Mikee
 
Hey Ruthless wondering if you can hook me up! I'd like a sig that has a CT with some kind of crisis in the background, maybe and explosion. The eG clan logo, division logo and my name. something around 300x150 as I dont want it to be too big. I would also like an Avatar like yours. I love the orb. Red would be a good colour for the avatar and sig. As for a spray I would love just the eGO logo if possible. thanks in advance :)
 
Hey Ruthless wondering if you can hook me up! I'd like a sig that has a CT with some kind of crisis in the background, maybe and explosion. The eG clan logo, division logo and my name. something around 300x150 as I dont want it to be too big. I would also like an Avatar like yours. I love the orb. Red would be a good colour for the avatar and sig. As for a spray I would love just the eGO logo if possible. thanks in advance :)



read first page on how to apply for your sig/av./spray!
 
alright guys im leaving in 2 days for a couple weeks ill try to get these requests filled.
 
here spygamer
spysig.png


i still have shuppa's to work on before i leave

```I WONT BE BACK FOR 10 DAYS IF YOU HAVE REQUESTS POST HERE WILLL FINISH WHEN I COME BACK
 
sorry lava i lost your request post it again please ill try to finish it tommorow aswell
 
Imma Assume you lost mine aswell so here it is again
thanks ruthless

Rank: =(e)=
Background: Just Like the one for xPerience minus the sniper and big e if possible and replace it with a spartan shield where the e is and a spartan warrior pic of ur chosing, and if at all possible make it red and black not blue and black
Name: Spartan Warrior | M
Font: I like the one you used in ur avatar
Division: TF2 ( dont have to put if u dont want to
Text: As The Dark Empire Rises, We Shall Not Fear Death.
I know its alot to fit into one thing but you the most important things are the text and shield or you can use this pic. http://www.300spartanwarriors.com/im...rior_promo.jpg with the text written somewhere else... i will leave it up to you
Avatar/Sig/Spray:Sig
 
Hi Ruthless, in case you missed mine to, here it is:

Rank: =(e)=
Background: black if it doesn't mess up the picture, or some other darker colour
Image:http://img13.imageshack.us/content.p...pg&via=mupload ( could you please make some better flames then the ones in the picture ? )
Name: Shuppa
Font: The same as you used for my avatar
Division: CoD4
Text: (just my name, tag and division)
Sig

Thanks.
 
here suppa i tried to do the flames like you said hopefully you enjoy it
shppasig.png


ill try to finish yours before i go spartan which is about an hour or 2. :/
 
Ow man the sig you made is so sick, I love it, thanks a bunch Ruthless.

And have a great time wherever you're going.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top