- Joined
- Mar 25, 2009
- Messages
- 1,742
Been having a lag problem with my keyboards. I have an old keyboard, ps2 interface, and a wolf king warrior with usb interface. Problem is, as I game with wolf king, if I need to switch to the old keyboard for messaging and admin duties, there can be a 3-4 second delay in response from the old keyboard. Sometimes even longer. Normally, no delay from it in forums or web browsing etc.
Is it a possible conflict between the two interfaces? Would switching to a usb standard keyboard help, or could there be gremlins afoot?
My rig:
BFG Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0
4 Gig Corsair Dual Channel
NVidia 9500 GT W/ 1gb vram
Windows Vista ultimate 64 bit
Thanks.
Is it a possible conflict between the two interfaces? Would switching to a usb standard keyboard help, or could there be gremlins afoot?
My rig:
BFG Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0
4 Gig Corsair Dual Channel
NVidia 9500 GT W/ 1gb vram
Windows Vista ultimate 64 bit
Thanks.







