Anyone have hats ??

WooGie

I made one post
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
18
We all know this new system can be annoying with duplicates and all such..
but there's one good thing about it :D

with this new system u are able to unlock Hats for your classes..
so i wanted to knows if anyone in Edgegamers already has one :drool:

i"ve only seen a few but the people who unlocked them are free birds :facewall:
 
Goretex has one for the scout and he makes me angry because he rubs it in. Too bad you didn't get a foot ball helmet for the heavy huh Goretex. :)
 
The scout hat blows anyway
Not really anything to brag about...
Spy hat looks nice though
 
I like the medic hat! Its one of those german hats with the spike on top, i think it looks really awesome. But, it was a freebird who got it :P
 
The scout hat blows anyway
Not really anything to brag about...
Spy hat looks nice though

I beg to differ.

cp_blackmesa_final0040.jpg
 
Geez Goretex, stop posting huge pictures. Give us the links instead, not everyone has a resolution of 1600x1200 pixels! D:
It breaks my forum...


-Calle
 
The last image in page 1, I've gotta say, not only does it have a beanie, a rocket if flying so near his head, but doesn't hit it.
 
There's already a post by Toilet Pastries about this. Try putting it all up there, that's where Goretex's picture was originally. And yes Aneuren, I do have 2 Soldier's Stash's. :)
 
yeah i finally got one of the hats for the medic. It looks awesome, but too bad I can't see it while i play unless I taunt. Now the next one I want is the soldier helmet, i think its awesome. :cool:
 
Lol I don't have any but I think the Soldier's, spy's and demoman's look awesome. The others are okayish I guess, haven't seen them all though
 
I want the soldier hat!!
it suits perfect for Kamikaze-style soldiers!!
play (draw the Ace) with your friend while you blow whole the enemeys base to bits
is quite stylish :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top