What firefox addons/themes do you use?

frap

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
2,032
Hey all,

I'm wondering what firefox addons everyone uses here.

I am using (ADDONS)

1. GooglePreview https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/189 This adds a picture next to the links in google to show what the web-page looks like

2. GreaseMonkey https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748 This allows you to download scripts. The script I use always loads a youtube video in high quality.

3. SkipScreen https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11243 This one allows you to bypass rapidshare, megaupload, mediafire, and other download site's timers

(THEMES)

1. AeroFox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6070

2. Noia 2.0 (eXtreme) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/72

Feel free to post what you use, the links, and why you like them :D
 
I use cooliris previews, adds a preview window to any link on any site.

Foxmarks to sync bookmarks between comps

download status bar

a bunch of tab stuff.

fireftp

IEtab

and the redshift v3 theme
 
The one worht mentioning is the S3 Oranizer, which use to upload and share things on the Amazon S3 service.
 
a whole bunch - but the most useful one recently is probably xmarks (formerly foxxymarks)
 
When I used Firefox I used none(eGO toolbar if that counts).

But now I've switched to Chrome.
 
IE Tab - Allows you to quickly switch between Firefox and IE right inside your Firefox tab.

NoScript - Basically, it does not allow any JavaScript, Java, or Flash to run with out your permission. While occasionally annoying, the security benefits are worth it for me.
 
I used FLOCK for a long time, which is a knock off of Firefox. I liked its functionality and speed and the fact that all of the firefox plugins worked well with it. but it became clunky and slow so i've upgraded to CHROME. I like it and how it works , but not many (if any at all) plug ins for it.
 
Session Manager is one of my favorite add-ons, if you like to have lots of tabs of tech news or something else plainly you can all do that. If FF crashes it will save it for you, it exceeded my expectations and I love it. You can make backups of your tab session and load it anytime.
 
Thanks for posting everyone :)

and for the stupid people who think it is cool to post their browser in my thread, Knock it off. I never asked one time what browser are you using. Oh i use opera oh i use chrome, DONT CARE (except for you feather atleast you put an explanation instead of chrome or opera, but i really just want to see your addons, if you want post a thread saying what browser do you use [even tho there are over 100 :P])

so keep posting your addons i wanna see which ones i want to try out
 

Latest posts

Back
Top