Just Wondering..

D0N

I made one post
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
27
Do we restart our servers or something to keep them fresh and at its best performance? This is because in the Strand server, there is always some lag, and I can see my ping range increase each day. There was one day where the server was amazingly smooth with lowest ping for me. But from that day on, ping started to increase while smoothness of the server decreased. The lag on the server can be felt by everyone. I'm not sure how others are like but when I go into the Donner server, its always nice.
 
the stats I know will never be restarted...therefore the servers arent...the fact the servers restart or arent doesnt necessarily affect ping...it could be on your side of things
 
It actually happens very often, before it practically never happens. Never knew just a restart of a server would restart stats as well lol.
 
Servers are reset quite often, it has no effect on HLStats. If theres any lag issues just notify leadership and we'll get that info to the people who can fix it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top