Blu team Calander..

Cakeman

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
1,271
Hmm. So, everyone seen the Meet the Spy video right? Yes. If you haven't go watch it. Anyways, the red team has a calander in their spawn with the scouts mom on it. And the blu team also has a calander with..someone on it. Obiously Valve planned this being the scouts mom and they wouldnt leave the other teams girl with no story behind it. So, who do you think the blu team calander girl is? The pyro? Pyros mom? Snipers mom? Random person? Who knows..I just cant wait for the meet the pyro video.
 
I hope to god the meet the pyro is a blank screen with the mumbling in the background. Just leave more mystery to it...
 
The scout's mom looks nothing like the pin-up on the red calendar, at least to me. Different hairstyles.
 
Since I are nice here
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnuYi-nzE90&feature=fvst"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnuYi-nzE90&feature=fvst[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top