- Joined
- Oct 6, 2008
- Messages
- 577
Hello everybody.
I just want to warn you that swimming in blackmesa's toxic waste can give you secondary effects. Sadly, no medic was able to actually save me, so now I'm stuck with 3 arms. If you have a good medic call, pm it to me, before something else grow on me.
Notice the spy's hand on the bottom of the pictures :lol:
I wish I still had the pics on blackmesa, but I can't find them :chair:
Anybody got that bug too? it's epic :laugh:
I just want to warn you that swimming in blackmesa's toxic waste can give you secondary effects. Sadly, no medic was able to actually save me, so now I'm stuck with 3 arms. If you have a good medic call, pm it to me, before something else grow on me.

Notice the spy's hand on the bottom of the pictures :lol:
I wish I still had the pics on blackmesa, but I can't find them :chair:
Anybody got that bug too? it's epic :laugh:











