My Team Fortress DCs in Sending Client Info

Deathhunter

Poster
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
116
Well when I play Team Fortress 2 on my laptop, I always get to Sending Client Info and then I disconnect. Usually, I can play on servers which have less than 24 people. So, I can't play on eGO servers usually on my computer, but only in cyber cafes I can. It can go up to Sending Client Info, I wait a long time and then it goes BOOM "Deathhunter Timed out"

Info on my proceessor and RAM
Processor is Intel{R) Core(TM)c CPU T5300 @ 1.73 GHz
Ram is 1.00GB

TBH, I don't really know computer stuff, so please help me. And tell me whether it is cheap and/or expensive.
 
Do you know what kind of video card you have?
That computer isn't super great, so a plausible theory could be, if you don't have a good video card, that your computer can't handle loading anything with 24+ people in a decent amount of time, so your computer times out from connecting.

The only solutions would be upgrading your system, or lowering your settings drastically, if that is the case.

I only say this b/c apparently TF2 requires a decently beefy computer.
 
its probably just your internet connection, what speed do you have?
 
Um I have a 1MB internet connection.
I dunno how to find out my video card, can you help me?

Full information, I found out how to find out my graphics and shit.
Operating System : Windows Vista Home Premium (6.0, Build 6000)
System Manufacturer : TOSHIBA
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T3500 @ 1.73 GHz (2CPUs), ~ 1.7 GHz
Memory : 1022MB RAM

Graphics/Video Card
Name : NVidia GeForce Go 7300
Manufacturer : NVidia
Chip Type : GeForce Go 7300
Approx. Total Memory : 381 MB
Current Display Mode : 1280 X 800 (32 bit)(60 GHz)
 
Last edited:
are you wireless , your video is a 7300 go its decent enough , id say if your wireless , plug it in to a ethernet cable , i bet you wont have that issue then , and if this is the case , change your wireless frequency via your router.
 
A 7300, mobile card nonetheless, may not be beefy enough for that game. I was just about to buy an 8400/9400 and people told me not to expect more than 30FPS in TF2.
How many FPS do you get in servers that you actually can get into?

Also yeah, if you're wireless try connecting directly to your router and see if that helps.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top