So I got up this morning and....

mad pistol

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,482
surprise surprise! All of the servers are STILL full!

I think it's great, but when are we going to get that new box? We need it. :P
 
thats great atleast there getting full and more people are joining eGO
 
From what i see, the servers are practically full from the moment i wake up till the time I go to bed! :)

Its great to see this and i'm sure the rankings are going up up up but so is teh annoyance factor of having to wait 5-30 mins to get on a server :(

We really do need another box to cope with the recent surge in popularity
 
I believe the free weekend is over now? Possibly, if so the crowd's will die down just a little bit.

It's still on the front page of Steam Store.

free_tf2.jpg
 
Takes like 30 minutes to get into blackmesa, I just set it up on auto-retry and pound my face against the keyboard..

Totally worth it though
 
VALVE MAPS HAS HIT RANK 11 ON GAMETRACKER, ITS HIGHEST EVER (as far as I know). 2Fort Instant respawn is right behind it at rank 12, Blackmesa has jumped all the way to 54, and Pipeline is already at 109. I think that would explsin why. Good job guys, lets keep it going.
PS. Valve Maps at 10 FTW.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top