I am good and getting better, the majority of the time I only die from lag or miss-stabs *cough* excuses *cough*
Seriously though I could offer some advice, PM me if you want.
Two other things you could do also is try searching spy strategy on the internet, I know the tf2 wiki one is quite good -
http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Spy
Read it and get some statistical info, plus follow the links at the bottom to a variety of guides and tutorials.
The other method is the watch people play, spec some good spies in game and search youtube for spy pwnage videos. Obviously the videos are highlights of the player's performance but they should give you some ideas of tactics and good hiding spots etc. In game speccing can ggive you a far more realistic view of someone's play and also it is map specific - e.g you want to know how to spy well in BlackMesa, you won't find many videos on teh internet for that map specifically for example. However Goretex's spy video deals with blackmesa and is quite good.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x_Ag6MnjgI[/ame]
Here's another I found very good
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUkko8I01-E[/ame]
Hope that has helped
Maybe one day you will be able to aspire to my levels of greatness
